CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Most large NSEs have also adopted CAST as part of their industrialization and innovative service offerings. CAST is listed in Paris and markets its products and services through a network of subsidiaries firmly established in the United States (New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington DC), India (Bangalore), China (Beijing), in Germany (Munich), England (London), Italy and Spain.
Title: AIP Application Architect, CAST AI center
Reports to: Architect Manager Managed Services , Bangalore office
The Person: The successful candidate will be an intelligent, highly energetic self-starter with excellent communication, technical skills with a very solid architectural & technical background in the application development world. Several positions in the development area have been successfully executed whereby the career growth was from a specific to more generic role such as architecture, subject matter expertise.
Role & Responsibilities: As a Architect, you will help address various customer’s problems - Identifying the applications which can be transformed to cloud, identifying the security vulnerabilities to reduce the business risk, assist Customer modernize their applications by providing MRI like visibility of the software in assessing the complexity, functionality etc, identifying the productivity of the vendor teams to help optimize the efficient use of budget, identifying regulatory requirements like storage of personal data in the applications and help business to be compliant and various other use cases.
- Overall expert on the technology and be very knowledgeable on specific part(s) of the product that requires technology / architecture best practices knowledge
- Work in complete autonomy to deliver project deliverables, for advanced technical deliverables, with required level of quality
- Understand and interpret the various CAST metrics to customers in solving specific use case of CAST customers
- Advanced skills & knowledge on development languages, on software design and architecture
- Advanced skills & knowledge on software development methodologies and processes
- Need to be expert on modernization [ migration] with specialization either on technology migration or/and cloud migration
- Develop specific utilities to ease the analysis work and focus on key results of the analysis
Experience of the AD world, excellent problem solving & solution oriented skills; communication skills and a very strong drive are key characteristics for success. The candidate will have a proven track record in participating in software implementation as technical team member.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline; a Masters degree would be a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory for non-native English speakers (oral and written)
- International project experience is a strong plus
- Minimum 10 years of technical consultancy experience software development / software implementation in the software industry
- Strong technical expertise and experience in Java/ J2EE[Struts,JSF,EJB3,Jdk 1.8,Core Java,Hibernate letest ver,Spring Stack,Microservices,Angular 7,NoSQL,NodeJS,ReactJS] and one of the common databases such as Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server. Preferably many technologies should be mastered
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including an ability to communicate effectively at senior levels within client organizations
- Strong knowledge of the AD ‘world’ is mandatory
- Ability to work independently toward stated business goals
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org