For our Consulting Group Practice, CAST is looking for a high-energy Advisory & Consulting Director with strong experience in driving transformations to software development organizations, with deep understanding of software development governance practices, with a culture of disciplined and fact-based management, also familiar with enterprise software deployment.
This position is responsible for leading our advisory and process consulting practice in Italy, taking also the responsibility of the Customer Success program for all the Italian customers of CAST. The Advisory & Consulting Director drives the practices to accelerate adoption of CAST Software Intelligence and to integrate CAST solutions into customer’s organizations and processes. He/she is assisting customers into delivering actual measurable value of CAST introduction into an organization, to all main stakeholders leading the ICT operations. In his role, Advisory & Consulting Director is interacting with CxO levels, with software supply-chain governance, with IT risk management, with DevOps and Software architecture governance, with vendor and contract governance.
What you will do:
- Based on the Global CAST Advisory &Consulting practices, design and deliver Italian specific advisory and consulting engagements for customers towards a successful adoption of CAST Software Intelligence solutions
- Understand customer ICT organization objectives, understand software delivery center organizations and practices, understand sourcing model for software development and maintenance, to propose best usage of CAST Software Intelligence solutions
- Propose, and assist in deployment, integration strategies of CAST Software Intelligence solutions, on technical, process and organization standpoints, for management practices, for IT risk governance practices, for SDLC optimizations.
- Propose and follow Change Management initiatives for a successful CATS adoption, , towards variety of targeted personas, from top management, to operational manager, to transversalquality groups, to technical development groups.
- Frame a vision and a roadmap for customer in a multi-year adoption plan for CAST Software Intelligence
- Setup and follow Governance plan at customer for introduction of CAST Software Intelligence
- Listen without filtering, craft compelling business narratives, facilitate discussions, animate workshops
- Produce all required deliverables needed to document the designed and implemented organizational and processes changes, for any given customer engagement, creating value added adoption procedures for the customers
- Report to Italian Country Manager and EVP for Customer Success on progress of adoption of CAST Software Intelligence in Italian customer base.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Global Advisory and Consulting practices at CAST Group level
How you will work:
- The Advisory & Consulting Director reports to CAST SVP &Country Manager Italy
- The Advisory & Consulting Director works in cooperation with CAST Italy Solution Delivery team in charge of technical implementations of CAST solutions, , with CAST Italy Solution Design team in charge of technical presales activities, in order to assess and implement successful end-to-end Software Intelligence transformational journey at customers.
- The Advisory & Consulting Director supports CAST Italy Sales and Marketing team to evangelize customers and prospects on successful deployment of CAST Software Intelligence.
What defines you:
- At least 12 years of proven experience in the ICT industry
- More than 8 years of experience in ICT advisory or consulting organizations or in System Integrators’ consulting practices
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) including outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to exchange with IT technical leads as well as with IT senior management, and ability to present projects and initiatives to large groups and senior IT executives.
- Excellent knowledge of software Development and Maintenance processes, very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycles from processes and technical perspectives (DEVOPS), large experience in all aspects of ICT management practices (CMMI, SCRUM), experience in diverse models of sourcing for software development and maintenance.
- Good understanding of IT technology, development programing language like JAVA, NET, COBOL, Databases and in general understanding of constraints of new development languages services mobility and APIs.
- Good understanding of latest technology trends like Microservices, like IoT, like Security & Compliance constraints, …
- Ability to drive and deliver autonomously advisory and consulting assignments
- Availability to travel across Italy
- Professionally fluent in English
What would make perfect fit
- A culture of a disciplined and fact-based management
- International experience in a fast-growing market
- Experience in advisory or consulting in one of the following practices: software portfolio management, ADM productivity management, ICT cost control, vendor and contract governance, risk management and SDLC transformation programs
- Experience serving global customer or global systems integrator organizations
- Ideally Function point counting experience
- A thorough understanding of how IT operates throughout all departments of large enterprise organizations (inshore, nearshore and offshore, competence center, outsourcing model)
Position is opened in Milan or Rome, with competitive salary package, determined by the candidate’s successful experience.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter