We are looking for a Business Development Representative for our SaaS Software Intelligence services, working in our Italian offices in Milan. The position will report to the General Manager of Italy and it will work closely with the national and international sales and marketing organizations, focusing of the innovative CAST SaaS offering.
- Conduct in-depth investigation in the relevant market sectors in the Italian territory in order to map the relevant SaaS portfolio use cases on each specific vertical, determining the relevant organizations and stakeholders
- Prepare smart prospecting campaigns, in collaboration with the Sales Executives, collecting relevant insights on the identified clusters in order to effectively engage with the relevant organizations and leads
- Elaborate, with the support of Solution Design and Field Marketing teams, the best contents, messages, and collaterals supporting the planned campaigns
- Perform the smart prospecting campaigns using all the possible channels (social media, email, phone, webinars, …) also looking after the follow-ups and further engagements up to the qualification of the active leads, with the full engagements of the Solution Design team
- Manage and maintain the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for all the carried out campaigns with detailed documentation, status and activity updates on the various involved leads
- Once an active lead is clearly qualified hand it over to the Sales Executive or Channel Director supporting them in the final negotiation and closure phases
We invite you to join a fast growing team of dynamic and talented professionals driven by an intense desire to be game changers in the field of Software Intelligence. Beyond offering an interesting compensation package, and a company spirit based on collegiality, respect for the individual and a strong work ethic, we also offer the opportunity to have a real impact on this newly-developing market, something in itself that not many companies can offer.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous experiences in a similar B2& function in the software technology industry, preferable in the SaaS industry
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with potential clients, from Executive Assistants to C-Level Executives
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver high quality work in changing and fast-paced environment
- A tenacious individual that charges forward full speed and not afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection. A self-starter
- Team player with friendly and courteous personality and good organizational skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Native Italian speaker with fluent English
- Digital and social media savvy
CAST is a software vendor, pioneer and indisputable leader in the fast-growing Software Intelligence market space, which is today at its tipping point. Founded in 1990 in France, CAST has a presence in the Americas, EMEA, India, and Asia/Pacific.
Our enterprise software analytics help Global 2,000 CIOs and VPs of Application Development to manage their IT as a measured business within the fast-moving CIO paradigm (Digital Transformation, Outsourcing, Rationalization). The need for solutions like CAST is recognized and promoted by top analyst and advisory firms, like The Boston Consulting Group.
Today our customer base includes top Italian companies (e.g. Unicredit, Allianz, Leonardo, INPS, MEF, ), international Fortune 500 organizations (AT&T, General Motors, American Express, Coca Cola) and most of the global Systems Integrators in the US, Europe and India which have adopted and are promoting the CAST platform to measure and analyze ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) outcomes.
Apply for this opening