CAST is the global category builder and market leader in Software Intelligence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_intelligence
CAST’s platform allows decision makers to make informed decisions based on automated and subjective insights that are pulled from their custom code. Whether it is to help understand the risk of a target company’s software that is looking to be acquired or to accelerate development/modernization of code internally, CAST gives our clients the ability to make a paradigm shift in how they look at software.
CAST has successfully built long-lasting relationships with Global 2000 enterprises and established strategic partnerships with leading Global System Integrators (GSI’s), Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, Google), and Advisory Firms.
Backed by nearly $200 million in R&D, CAST is strategically expanding and scaling it’s DACH business.
Reporting to the local business unit leader, the Country Manager DACH with the primary responsibility of this Enterprise Sales Director is to identify critical business processes / application owners to seed the adoption of CAST technology and Software Intelligence to further address problems faced by CIOs and C-Suite.
- This role must leverage strategic partnerships and other stakeholders
- Take responsibility for the development and technical and commercial follow-up of a portfolio of large named accounts in the DACH region
- Develop the business in the accounts that are part of the same sector of activity or the ecosystem of the territory
- Ability to develop meaningful and trusted C-level relationships
- Define the territory’s development strategy according to needs and making the best use of the Company’s network and partners
- For each customer account, make an account plan and define the business strategy
- Promote CAST solutions and services
- Identify, qualify needs, and develop business proposals
- Identify, track, and coordinate the various actions carried out with our partners active in the account
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Draft and negotiate contracts with the support of his/her manager and/or the Director of Professional Services & Consulting, if necessary
- Monitor the smooth execution of assignments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Some travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects and customers, and support regional events
- Have 10 years proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented hunter who has built and scaled sales in an enterprise class software solution environment
- Ability to translate the corporate strategy into an actionable clear goal to support the vision and ask questions that open new directions and opportunities, addressing ever-evolving priorities of the market
- Have passion for selling to build and contribute to a category maker
- Have ability to point to tangible results in planning, executing, and managing a sales cycle targeting both enterprise customers and the extended partner ecosystem
- Are builder-doer mentality with sharp instincts to identify the right audience and lead into new markets
- Have hunger for learning and growth, with instincts for highly visible opportunity, and a desire to play a key role in the CAST story
- German mother tongue with strong writing and verbal communications skills in German and English
- Curiosity, entrepreneurial drive, humility, and gravitas
Please send your resume to Christina Klemm