CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open-source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China. Visit www.castsoftware.com.
Title: Customer Success Director
Reports to: EVP, Global Solution Delivery & Customer Success
The Role: Working closely with the sales and services teams he/she will be responsible for enabling Customer Success by introducing and expanding the usage of CAST Products in our biggest System Integrator (SI’s) and Consulting Partners.
- Ownership of identifying and convincing client account teams within the SI’s and Consulting partners to use CAST Products for their current engagements or to be part of their go to market strategy for winning new deals
- Assist customers with identifying and defining use cases for CAST Products that are relevant within the specific account and client context
- Pitch and demonstrate the business value and RoIe that CAST Products could bring to the account teams and to their final clients
- Work closely with Sales teams to onboard the accounts after the contract is concluded or takeover existing accounts where we need to deploy CAST Products
- Act as an advisor to customers for the adoption of new features of CAST’s new release schedules and identifying potential challenges and risks to customers implementation
- Drive customer satisfaction programs to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Promoting customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy by understanding customer's unique (and evolving) needs and delivering value
- Ability to present and establish value and business proposition to large groups and senior client executives through technical presentations, demonstrations & proof of concepts
- Conduct Value measurement initiatives with customers on a periodical basis
- Collect and circulate client cases and success stories, enroll clients as advocates for CAST expansion.
Profile and qualifications:
The candidate shall have at following core skills in his profile:
- Strong Consulting Expertise: He/ She should have strong expertise in understanding customer expectations from CAST implementation, ability to map CAST solution to fulfill client overall objectives and ability to understand current pain areas of customer. Must possess a good knowledge of SDLC processes. And, also have a strong exposure & understanding of Application Software Development & Maintenance, Best practices & methodologies currently followed by Global System Integrators (GSIs). He/ She should be able to interact with customers in a business-friendly manner and manage customer presentations effectively.
- Technical Skills: Exposure to software development would be essential, with hands on capabilities in toolsets applicable within the DevOps lifecycle. Ability to implement custom products at customer locations and do configuration of product based on the overall expectations as part of pilot implementation activities. Also, should be able to understand the overall technical landscape of the application analysis and can comprehend the technical value propositions from the analysis results. Prior experience of performing technical due diligence and modernization journey to cloud experience is an added advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Technology.
- Have 15 – 20 years of aggregated experience preferably in Consulting in IT or software deployment in large organization and/or experience as a pre-sales consultant.
- Experience in a leadership role (preferred: within a customer success environment or consulting environment)
- Experience in Pre-sales / Sales process
- Experience of excelling at solving tough problems by leveraging technology, collaborating with people, and reengineering processes
- Have strong technical knowledge especially in application architecture, software development, ADM process and tools, modernization to Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Understand the IT application development ecosystem, systems integrators, service providers, and the IT organizations
- Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish executive level relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Willingness and ability to travel locally in India.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org