If you want to prevent performance and stability issues plaguing your SAP deployments and other custom applications join this 45 minute discussion, as Solvay, a global manufacturer, shares how software analysis provides insight into legacy systems, identifies unknown security issues, and reveals hidden complexity.
We all know that excessive complexity, lack of visibility and fast-paced business
demands don’t mix well. With offshore software factories in different locations and applications that support over 12,000 users, Software Development Manager Steve Naylor knows that visibility is critical to maintaining uninterrupted services while reducing development costs. In this webinar, he will discuss how objective assessment and access to development and architectural standards has transformed development efforts – enabling Solvay to keep pace with business demands, reduce cost and risk.
Register here for the April 1st webinar on application stability and performance.
Come learn how Solvay reduced performance and stability issues:
- Optimize System Performance
- Target remediation based on CAST performance violations and run-time transaction statistics (ST03N)
- Establish priorities that improve system performance and stability
- Mitigate Stability RisksPrevent production down-time by poor programming practices
- Provide insight into how to improve weaknesses in legacy code
- Control Outsourcing Contracts
- Develop SLAs based on objective quality and quantity metrics
- Be confident in the cost and output of vendor SAP customizations and upgrades