Architecture Coverage and Microservices
CAST Imaging now automatically recognizes microservices architecture. Modern systems in DevOps are composed of multiple microservices and loosely coupled components, made of Cloud services, APIs, application components split in unitary services, and other external services. With the new release CAST Imaging now:
- Offers visibility, navigation and blueprinting option for systems using varied microservice components
- Recognizes and maps links for marketplace services such as AWS Lambda, AWS S3, Spring Netflix services
- Recognizes and maps links for storage systems such as Couch DB, AWS Dynamo DB, etc.
Drill-down to Methods and Objects Faster
We continue to enhance CAST Imaging to accelerate getting to insights of application. The discovery of complex applications is becoming easier, from general architecture and main technology layers down to the most granular details. With the latest CAST Imaging release, users can:
- Drill-down to method details on objects
- Rapidly and accurately identify relevant methods and properties, to fully understand the application structure without opening source code
The CAST Imaging Product team remains open to feedback and suggestions from customers on ways to improve CAST Imaging on any of the following objectives:
- Accelerate understanding of application
- Accelerate learning for newcomers entering development projects
- Enable architects for faster application refactoring.
You can also get a first-hand experience and complimentary access to CAST Imaging by clicking here.
Please reach out to our product team at email@example.com.