Nobody disputes the promises made by enterprise application portfolio analysis tools made over the past 20 years - visibility, risk identification, faster, better budgeting decisions.
What has been disputed is the belief that organizations can actual get there – to have objective, critical information in a single location without breaking the bank or stopping everything else they are doing.
Like most ‘enterprise’ software efforts, organizations choke and eventually lose their appetite trying to eat the elephant in one bite.
But what if you paused and dissected APA for a moment? How might you break it down into smaller chunks? What capabilities are more important than others? How could you disrupt the typical deployment approach?
This is the approach we’ve taken to redesign APA: automate what we can, replace subjective input with facts, rethink deployment and let the customer bite off as much as they can handle.
Our latest update to CAST Rapid Portfolio Analysis propels us further along this journey. Key new features include:
- Portfolio Key Performance Indicators -- To rapidly assess the ‘software health’ of systems against objectives
- Ability to quantify short term risk -- Preventing unforeseen glitches and outages
- At-a-glance summary of technology, age, and size of systems -- Prioritize where to invest
- Use of standard metrics and industry benchmarks -- Comparison against the competition
- Improved Workflow and Multi-User Management -- Quickly oversee multiple analysis across portfolios
- Analyze PHP and Objective C applications -- adding to the 12 other languages we analyze.
You can get more info on the new Highlight update in the full release.
"CAST Highlight is a game-changer! A long awaited dream of CIOs to gain ultra-quick insight into their portfolios in a simple and secure manner without disruption on teams,”
Hari Thalapalli, Global Head for Business Consulting, Mahindra Satyam.
Click here to see how CAST Highlight’s innovative technology and deployment model challenges your view of traditional APA, allowing you to prioritize IT investments, identify cost savings, and surface risks hidden within your portfolios -- in days, not months.
Still not convinced? Here’s a FREE Sample -- give it a try!