CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open-source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China. Visit www.castsoftware.com.
Reports to: Customer Success Technical Director – India
The Person: The chosen person will be a strong Technical Sales Professional, with proven ability in managing all technical aspects of the company’s relationship with assigned customers. The person must have strong customer-facing skills, that include conducting compelling technical product presentations & demonstrations. The person should have a strong technical background, with experience in technical Software deployment in large organization, with the aptitude to conduct hands-on implementations at client sites, articulate the solutioning and use case to clients and convince them on the technical value proposition. Must be able to act as a Product SME and help customer deploy best practices. Must be able to form strong working relationships with corresponding Software owners at customer, with corresponding Sales account teams.
The Role: Working closely with the Customer Success Technical Director, with sales teams, with services teams, with CAST product teams, he/she will be responsible for enabling Customer Success, successful and fast CAST product solution deployments in India.
This success will be measured primarily by the following:
- Understand and propose the appropriate solution in line with client expectations
- Convince the clients with effective product Presentations focusing not only on the technical aspect but also on Best Practices on product usage and on the value that CAST brings to the customer
- Run technical activities for client environment (including advanced product usage), Proof-Of-Concepts (POCs) for new or advanced use of CAST product, present the results of CAST products to customers based on the Customer inputs and requirements
- Conduct Technical value measurement initiatives with customers on a periodical basis
- Effective Technical Account Management is assigned accounts, ensuring complete deployment & complete usage of CAST software within the account
- Assist customers in deploying the value and success stories of CAST usage inside customer organization
- Articulate technical and business values of implementing CAST solutions
Profile and qualifications:
The candidate shall have at minimum the below 3 core skills in his profile:
- Management & Pre-sales technical: He/ She should have strong expertise in understanding customer expectations from CAST implementation, ability to map CAST solution to fulfill client overall objectives and the ability to understand current pain areas of customer. Must possess a good knowledge of SDLC processes. And, also have a strong exposure & understanding of Application Software Development & Maintenance Best practices & methodologies currently followed by Global System Integrators (GSIs). He/ She should be able to interact with customers in a business-friendly manner and manage customer presentations effectively.
- Technical Skills: Exposure to software development would be essential, with hands on capabilities in toolsets applicable within the DevOps lifecycle. J2EE and/or .Net knowledge with some skills in usage of SQL queries and stored procedures. Ability to implement custom products at customer locations and do the configuration of product based on the overall expectations as part of pilot implementation activities. Also, should be able to understand the overall technical landscape of the application analysis and can comprehend the technical value propositions from the analysis results. Prior CAST experience will be an added advantage.
- Business Development Skills: Should have an inclination to business development and be comfortable in interacting with clients and making ad-hoc presentations, as needed.
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Technology.
- Have 14 - 16 years of aggregated experience in enterprise software, software development, IT consulting, and / or management consulting, experience in software deployment in large organization and some experience as Pre-Sales lead/ Architect.
- Experience in Tech Sales/Technical account Management is an added advantage.
- Excel at solving tough problems by leveraging technology, collaborating with people, and reengineering processes
- Have strong technical knowledge especially in application architecture, software development, and ADM process and tools
- Understand the IT application development ecosystem, systems integrators, service providers, and the IT organization
- Knowledge in issues of IT/AD governance and management and Deep understanding of System Development Life Cycle concepts and software development iterative and non-iterative development models
- Ability to present and establish value and business proposition to large groups and senior client executives through technical presentations, demonstrations & proof of concepts
- Communicate clearly, write well, and can explain complicated ideas to people who you have never met
- Willingness and ability to travel locally in India.
Compensation and Evolution:
- Commensurate with the seniority of the role, a competitive salary package with benefits will be paid. The level will be determined by the successful candidate’s experience.
- CAST also provides various other opportunities like working in core product engineering and solution delivery teams as part of the career progression for the right and deserving resources.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org