CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China. Visit www.castsoftware.com.
What you’ll do:
You will work closely with customers, demonstrating the value of our products (Application Intelligence Platform and Highlight), partnering with internal and external resources on complex software implementations, participating in the deployment of our software at our customers organizations, and helping them understand the value and identifying all the possible use cases. You will also have a direct line to the product management team and product development team so that you can provide real-life feedback and influence the future of our platforms.
- Identify and properly define the system characteristics as related to implementation, operational performance, scalability, usability, fit for purpose, and maintenance
- Spearhead internal and external training sessions relating to the operation of the CAST platform and the application of CAST’s analytics
- Lead brainstorming session on topics such as product roadblock and overarching client system problems
- Point of contact for clients’ troubleshooting, bug fixes and work-arounds requests.
- Cross-collaborate with the global SME and R&C teams to establish uniform processes and technical procedures that are streamlined and address the client’s needs.
- Design, educate, advocate and constantly improve best-practices to be used both internally and in client settings
- Continuously research and explore new technologies and industry standards
- Own the development of tactical solutions that align with our frameworks and standards
What you’ll need
- A passion for technology and the desire to continuously learn new technologies
- A deep understanding of both the architecture and practical aspects of IT applications
- A strong expertise of one or more technologies stacks used for building applications over the last 15 years (e.g. J2EE with a Mainframe back-end, .Net with a SQL Server RDBMS, MEAN apps connected to a C++ middle layer communicating with several back-end, ERP mixed with modern front-end, etc.)
- Experience working with multiple software development technologies and methodologies
- Experience as a software architect, an enterprise architect, or a technical lead
- Hands-on experience with IT application development ecosystem, systems integrators, service providers, and the IT organization
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients across all levels of an organization, including executives and technical SMEs
- Experience working as apart of a global, fast-pace environment
- Ability to travel 20% on a need basis
Salary Range: $135,000-175,000 base plus bonus
Apply for this opening