CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
For our sales function in China, CAST is looking for a Senior Solution Architect with wide technical experience in deployment of enterprise software on large customer environments, experience in application architect design and programing languages. In a fast growth environment, this key role requires highly energetic self-starter, with strategic thinking and communication with C-level ADM person of prospect, and a commitment to deliver value for our customers to grow our business in China.
Position is open in China, in our office in Beijing. Report to Director of Solution Architect, China.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Regularly interact with c-level or head of ADM customers, understanding their management pain points and requirements;
- Design solution based on CAST Software Intelligence technology to solve customer’s business requirements, spearheading product demonstrations and solution
- Conduct effective product demonstrations targeted towards management person and technical staff alike
- Serve as a SME in all areas relating to Software Analysis and measurements
- Demonstrate CAST Software Intelligence overall value proposition, addressing all of the client's needs
- Gather client requirements, conduct hands-on application analysis, run and present pilot program results to clients based on their needs and wants
- Offer clients deep technical insights related to software measurement and analysis challenges
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs
- Work closely with the sales team, to resolve appropriate resourcing and operating models for CAST implementation
- Be a bridge between foreign experts and local Chinese client’s CIO/CTO
- 8 years minimum overall work experience
- Fully understand ADM business in deeply, especially understanding about management point of view issues
- With excellent communication skills, you are comfortable to exchange with c-level people and technical teams in Software development, developers, project leads, architects
- You have already worked in Software development, in a multi-technology environment, with one major programming language that you master (Java, C/C++ are first prefer skill set; and additional language, ie. .Net, Cobol/Mainframe, Mobile, will be plus), strong hand-on knowledge of RDBMS technologies and SQL and knowledge on at least 2 other programing languages.
- With solid experience in software development, you have experienced several types of SDLC, good understanding of software architectures (client/server, mainframe, 3-tiers, etc.), experience with several SCM system (SVN, ClearCase, Serena, Endeavour, etc.) and you have contributed to several development projects
- A background in the software quality, security, framework technology, architecture designing are highly preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills facing customers, business partners and marketing audience
- You see yourself working closely with sales & business leaders as an opportunity to develop your skills and ultimately to evolve
- Ability to work in both Mandarin and English (oral and written), and globally in an international environment, you will be able to travel up to 60% of your time
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline, and Business Management (MBA) would be a plus
Send your cover letter and resume