CAST is the market leader in the emerging field of software intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision, to deliver accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open-source usage, and cloud readiness levels.
CIOs and business leaders rely on CAST for greater objectivity in critical decisions. Cloud leaders and architects apply CAST intelligence for faster application modernization. Product Executives, QA VPs and Development leads continually raise the quality, security, and resiliency of their software applications, using CAST.
With recent injection of capital, hundreds of enterprise clients, strong partnerships with top advisories, global SIs, and Cloud vendors, the company is ready to expand. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
About the Job
CAST India is looking for a Senior Instructional Designer who will be responsible for driving high quality training content for CAST AIP users across the globe. This includes creating engaging product content, including instructor-led training, eLearning and self-paced learning, virtual classroom design, building exercise/lab instructional kits, assessment and certification aids for global audience. You will be working with Product Managers, SMEs, and Consultants to develop and update training modules (eLearning and ILT), creating/updating knowledge and performance assessments and certifications.
Required Qualification and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in related field preferred
- Should have 6 years of experience in an Instructional Design role with a focus on technical training course and hands-on exercise development
- Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to comprehend highly technical content and different technologies and presenting them into an easy-to-understand language for the users.
- Experience in interacting with geographically diverse subject matter experts and product team
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design principles and guidelines, training delivery methodology and best practices
- Knowledge of graphic design elements appropriate for online instruction
- Good team player and ready to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment at the same time being a competent individual contributor, multi-tasking skills, strong attention to detail skill
- Proficient with a variety of eLearning development tools, preferably Articulate Storyline and Camtasia. Hands-on working experience on LMS is a plus.
- Senior Instructional Designer will be mainly responsible for the analysis, design, development of learning content
- Work closely with the divisional/functional teams to manage the development and delivery of e-learning and classroom trainings, ensuring optimum service in accordance with agreed performance measures.
- Adhere to the training processes & standards and work on improving the effectiveness in training services
- Maintain and refresh existing engineering and technology courses to ensure content is up to date and meeting learners need
- Collaborate with other Instructional Designers and team members to improve course development process and course effectiveness
- Create, update, and upload courses and assessments in CAST University (LMS).
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com