CAST is the global category builder and market leader in Software Intelligence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_intelligence
Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, attenuating the impact of attrition of key personnel, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
CAST has successfully built long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 companies and established strategic partnerships with world-leading Global System Integrators, Cloud Service Providers and Advisory Firms.
Today, CAST wants to further expand its penetration of the midsize IT services segment who are adopting CAST and embarking Software Intelligence via our SaaS offering CAST Highlight https://www.castsoftware.com/products/highlight/how-it-works#how-it-works to either the Chief Legal Officers or the Chief Delivery Officers control any Open source IP and security risks on their software development customer engagements, and/or help their Chief Revenue Officers leverage the CAST Cloud readiness outputs to upsell cloud transformation engagements to their end customers.
Your role is to promote CAST Highlight within this segment in your territory, and to manage the sales cycle from beginning to close. This role has significant importance to CAST due to the strategic nature of CAST’s SaaS based revenue (ARR), so if you have a successful SaaS track record, are a builder, a doer, and excel in developing business relationships in the IT services space, this role is for you.
- This role must leverage strategic partnerships and other stakeholders
- Target, manage and sell to/in a defined geographic territory
- Hunt and prospect for new logo subscriptions via smart prospecting supported by CAST Marketing Intelligence associates, product/field marketing, ecosystems, pre-sales, & post sales delivery
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using prospecting tools
- Some travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects and customers, and support regional events
- Have 5-10 years proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented hunter who has built and scaled sales in an enterprise class software solution environment (ideally at a SaaS company catering the IT services market)
- Have the ability to translate the corporate strategy into an actionable clear goal to support the vision and ask questions that open up new directions and opportunities, addressing ever-evolving priorities of the market
- Have passion for selling to build and contribute to a category maker
- Have ability to point to tangible results in planning, executing, and managing a sales cycle targeting the mid-tier SI segment
- Are Builder-doer mentality with sharp instincts to identify the right audience and lead into new markets
- Have hunger for learning and growth, with instincts for highly visible opportunity, and a desire to play a key role in the CAST story
- German mother tongue with strong writing and verbal communications skills in German and English
- Curiosity, entrepreneurial drive, humility, and gravitas
Please send your resume to Christina Klemm