CAST is the pioneer and category leader in Software Intelligence, providing insight into the structural condition of software assets. CAST technology is renowned as the most accurate “MRI for Software”, which delivers actionable insights into software composition, architectures, database structures, critical flaws, quality grades, cloud readiness levels and work effort metrics. It is used globally by thousands of forward-looking digital leaders to make objective decisions, accelerate modernization, and raise the security and resiliency of mission critical software. Visit castsoftware.com.
Founded in 1990, CAST is listed on NYSE-Euronext (CAS.PA) and serves IT-intensive Global 2000 enterprises and public sector institutions worldwide. CAST has a presence in the Americas, EMEA, India, and Asia/Pacific.
Reporting to: Group Chief Financial Officer
As a key member of the Italian team, the F&A Manager will undertake a strategic role in the overall management of the organization, in addition to their specific, HR, Finance and Administration functional responsibilities.
The F&A Manager will have primary day-to-day responsibility for the management of the Italian organization for all the questions related to Company Administration, Finance (including planning, follow up and control, cash management…), HR administration (including payroll, recruitment…), Legal (including involvement in client contracts…) and Fiscal requirements.
This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, costing, budgeting, financial reporting, deal & sales analysis, and compliance with internal and external financial processes, procedures and legislation. He/she will provide financial reporting on the Division to the Group Finance organization.
This will also include the management from an HR perspective of all CAST Italian employees even if the different teams are not reporting directly to the F&A Manager but to the Country Manager.
- He/She provides advice on the financial implications of business activities. Directs and oversees all aspects of the Finance, Controlling & Accounting functions of the organization. Provides timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, business results and forecasts. Manages processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation, in addition to reporting for the Division.
- Acting as a strategic partner to the Cast Italy Country Manager, He/she must exhibit a good understanding of CAST’s business, products and processes. Combining an analytical capability with a through business understanding.
- He/She presents and discusses the business performance to Group CFO and concisely and with confidence and integrity.
- The role requires the incumbent to be proactive in identifying changes and risks. Develop, articulate and execute on alternative plans and mitigation plans. Act as a facilitator and catalyst across the business as a whole.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong work ethic, honesty, loyalty and humility are key in that position. Unquestionable integrity and extensive financial competence and experience are a prerequisite.
- 10 + years experience in accounting, finance and administration, including some experience in HR administration (payroll, hiring, dismissal …).
- Knowledge of commercial law, particularly drafting of customer contracts and documentation of deals with Italian Administration.
- A positive personality finding constructive solutions with a can do attitude combined with a sense of commitment.
- Ability to sustain, on occasions, high levels of stress, to prioritize the work to ensure the critical components are addressed and unique capabilities are leveraged appropriately.
- Must be target and results oriented with a capability and desire to deliver to all stake holders.
- Team member comfortable working in an small entrepreneurial organization where cooperating with others requires strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with employees in remote locations.
- Experience in software and/or IT services industry would be a plus.
- Fluent in English and Italian is mandatory, Fluent in French would be a plus.
PLEASE JOIN A RESUME IN FORMAT PDF
Only applications and CVs in English will be considered.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com