Job Location: New York, NY
The Executive Assistant will manage the day-to-day administrative responsibilities for the Managing Director of NA and Global COO, inclusive of but not limited to: calendar management, booking travel, organizing expenses, project management, and event planning. This position requires excellent judgement, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize workload in a complex, fast-moving environment. This individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. The EA is expected to maintain confidentiality and exhibit a high level of discretion and professionalism.
- Effectively manage Microsoft Outlook calendar and inbox.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and prepare related materials.
- Demonstrate judgement in prioritizing meetings and managing calendar effectively by gaining knowledge on business priorities.
- Interface with senior leaders and executive assistants of senior leaders at all levels within and outside the company.
- Coordinate various on-site and off-site meetings and engage with conference & event planning.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of memoranda, presentations, reports, and spreadsheets by preparing and editing text, slides, and other materials.
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements (detailed travel itineraries, flights, visas, hotels, etc.) and prepare expense reports using SAP Concur.
- Lead all activities related to management of North America Headquarters office and additional ad-hoc departmental and company projects.
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant to C-Suite/ Executive Leadership.
- Strong PC skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Teams).
- Ability to independently anticipate needs, look ahead, plan for contingencies, manage concurrent tasks, prioritize tasks and follow-up.
- Ability to recognize opportunities to improve and stream-line processes.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with exceptional time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service capabilities with demonstrated ability to work to a high-quality standard.
- Excellent calendar/schedule management skills.
- Well-developed written, communication and inter-personal skills, demonstrating an ease with interacting professionally at senior levels, within and across functional teams.
- Discretion in handling confidential materials/information.
Salary Range: $75,000-$85,000
CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China. Visit www.castsoftware.com.