CAST is the global category builder and market leader in Software Intelligence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_intelligence
CAST technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open-source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Organizations adopt CAST and adopt Software Intelligence via our unique offering CAST Imaging https://www.castsoftware.com/products/imaging/capabilities#capabilities as a:
Google Maps for organisations application architecture by reverse-engineering all database structures, code components, and interdependencies in complex software systems, down to the tiniest details creating accurate, interactive architecture blueprints.
Reporting to the local business unit leader, the SVP (Geo / Segment Vertical) the primary responsibility of this GTM CAST specialty role is to identify critical business processes / application owners to seed the adoption of CAST technology and Software Intelligence, for CAST MRI capabilities to further address problems faced by Fortune 1000 CIOs and C-Suite and engage and offer insights across these complex environments every day.
- This role must leverage strategic partnerships and other stakeholders.
- Target, manage and sell to/in a defined geographic territory
- Hunt and prospect for critical business process/application owners via smart prospecting supported by CAST Marketing Intelligence associates, product / field marketing, ecosystems, territory sellers, pre-sales, & post sales delivery.
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using prospecting tools
- Some travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects and customers, and support regional events.
CAST invites those who:
- Have 10 years proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented hunter who has built and scaled sales in an enterprise class software solution environment.
- Have an engineering background with strong experience of application development
- Be educated to Bachelors and ideally Masters level
- Have the ability to translate the corporate strategy into an actionable clear goal to support the vision and ask questions that open up new directions and opportunities, addressing ever-evolving priorities of the market
- Have passion for selling to build and contribute to a category maker.
- Have ability to point to tangible results in planning, executing, and managing a sales cycle targeting both enterprise customers and the extended partner ecosystem
- Are builder-doer mentality with sharp instincts to identify the right audience and lead into new markets
- Have hunger for learning and growth, with instincts for highly visible opportunity, and a desire to play a key role in the CAST story
- Curiosity, entrepreneurial drive, humility, and gravitas
- Be eligible to work in the UK