Measure Application Risk
Software is the backbone of the enterprise’s value chain. But current technological and business conditions make modern value chains increasingly difficult to animate without incurring large amounts of business risk. Production outages, security breaches and products late to market are real threats. No one can predict the future, but gaining visibility into potential causes of these risks is certainly possible.
Identify IT Risks
CAST Application Intelligence Platform (AIP) is an essential part of a it risk mitigation strategy that is required by today's high performing organizations. CAST AIP measures critical application health metrics like efficiency, reliability, performance and security and allows for the assessment of their compliance to programming best practices.
CAST AIP Reduces IT Risk
- Reduce risk of production outages, security breaches and other critical problems experienced by the business
- Expedite time to market with shorten quality assurance “time-to-acceptance” and improved business agility
- Ensure compliance with technical standards
- Utilize factual information to improve outsourcing deliveries
- Control change request costs with objective measurement of outcomes to proactively manage quality of applications
- Increase agility and responsiveness to end-users needs
- Optimize maintainability with internal teams and/or vendors and ensure ongoing responsiveness
- Manage the transferability of software and against lock-in to specific resources
CAST AIP provides tangible savings across the IT supply chain. Applying lean principles to application development can lead to at least a 10+% overall cost and risk reduction, mostly based on waste elimination and driving desired behavior among AD teams. We have a mature and proven ROI model, and have real world examples of hard dollar savings from major clients who have scientifically measured the benefits from defect prevention.