CAST Software Analytics makes IT leaders better communicators with their peers, business partners and boards; communication that helps them establish a reputation as a forward-thinking business partner.
Software analytics is the intelligent use of insight into the state of the applications that run your business to improve your IT decision making, operational performance and customer outcomes.
This insight is generated by analyzing business applications managed by development teams or vendors. Software Analytics helps leaders:
- Report progress and demonstrate continuous improvement
- Drive team behavior and innovation using data and facts
- Hold fact-based discussions with team and suppliers
- Prove the value they deliver to their business partners using facts and predictive insight
- Better evaluate technical risks impact on the business
- Justify and document compliance to regulations
- Prove that teams are getting better or better explain areas that need further investment