CAST Application Engineering Dashboard (AED) lets you examine your code across components, enabling direct insight into your “black box” to pinpoint the exact defects impacting your uptime and performance. CAST AED is the most capable risk detection machine available for IT software. Only the CAST Application Engineering Dashboard provides the ability to truly evaluate structural defects in your code to mitigate RISK before it goes into production. CAST AED provides developers with fast feedback and guidance to help remove defects early, as well as helping new developers gain a system-level vision of the application to produce better software.
Early Detection of the 90% of Production Outages that are Caused by Structural Defects
Some of the benefits that CAST AED delivers include:
- Reduced risk through detection of potential critical issues earlier
- Greater safety of the entire system
- Improved data integrity by identifying corrupting defects
- Better prevention of software disasters
- Increased scalability with improved coding practices